Currently viewing the tag: "versioning"
- RT @carlystrasser: New blog post: why journal impact factors are crappy metrics http://t.co/Kb72eX2eh3 3 days ago
- New blog post: Why impact factors are crappy metrics http://t.co/wLhIwhVU89 3 days ago
- New Data Pub blog post: the DMPTool webinar series, sponsored by @US_IMLS http://t.co/oDBSXCh14m 1 week ago
- New blog post: @NSF Large Facilities & the data they produce... expensive & not shared http://t.co/GhTUgIE8Jw 3 weeks ago
- MT @alexsdutton: @cgutteridge It's "good" weird having something I wrote get re-used. Yay 4 @creativecommons! Re. http://t.co/dJFqjdzBXD 1 month ago
Tagsadd-in AGU archiving best practices citation conference curation data data management DataONE data publication data sharing digital DOI Earth science ecology education ESA Excel features governance internet lessons Libraries metadata nsf open access open data policy postdocs provenance publication R repository requirements research scientist sharing spreadsheets tips tools training undergraduate web application workflow